Making a David Byrne

Sometimes you just have to make a David Byrne. You wake up in the morning, you consider your dreams, and then you become filled with an urgent and pressing need to construct a David Byrne. It's something we all go through.


So of course, I satisfied this great need one day recently, and made myself a beautiful David Byrne in a beautiful big suit. Here he is. Look at him. Surveying the lands, casting an eye out towards his surroundings - I have made him. My own David Byrne, rustling gently in the breeze.


Isn't nature beautiful? Isn't the wonder of life vast? I love my David Byrne, and I will soon teach him the ways of the world, and we will place flowers in each other's hair, and all will be well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x