Some Black Paintings & Useful Talismans


I did a bunch of happy little black paintings, and here they are! I like painting pretty small pictures but with very thick lines. Lines that threaten to absorb everything into a blob sometimes. I love to live in fear of having everything be consumed by a mass of unruly paint. That's how it should be sometimes. Unpredictable, wobbly, and fun. My three main personality traits, coincidentally.


It's great how it never gets less fun to draw a stick figure. They're so fundamental and basic, yet so expressive and goofy. They can be anything. They're endlessly malleable. Maybe I should be like a stick figure, come to think of it. Maybe I should start a lifestyle based on stick figures. It could get as big as minimalism. Yes, I think that'll be my next scheme. Please support my schemes.


Here, of course, is a dog who is filled with love. And why wouldn't he be? That's just the natural state of a dog, after all. But still, it's worth noting and respecting. Life is all about appreciation, really, in many ways, so please appreciate this love dog. What a sweetheart.


Now we happen upon the dog witch. Of course, this dog is also filled with love, but she is going to turn her love into many devious and exciting spells. I wish her luck in her quest. She's very resourceful. I hope there is a crime series made about her solving crimes in a small English village. It's what she deserves.


Lastly, here are some hearts. Very important talismans for you. And furthermore, here is a dog:


Please don't leave without it. It will make you immune to petrification. Handy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x