Painting Pikachu & Other Delights


Here's a bunch of pictures of miscellaneous things from recently, because, you know what, there have been many nice things recently. Like this Pikachu I painted. A beautiful boy. My sweet child. A flawless round friend. I love him. I'm not sure what it is, but a small and nostalgic and round Pikachu is a beautiful thing, and makes me happy. Just paint a Pikachu at any time, then you'll be doing life right.


Here's some good stuff my sweet friend Bethany sent me. We've been sending each other cards and stuff for a while, and it has been super nice. I'm a huge fan of the concept of Casper the friendly ghost dressing up as a skeleton. I guess maybe it gets old being a ghost every year. I respect it. Also sheep stickers? Now I have no choice but to put sheep stickers on everything.


I took this picture of my legs for who knows what reason, but I like the miscellany of it. A casual, pointless photo. They're the best kinds of photo sometimes. One tiny, meaningless little moment. Here it is. I like that, and I like taking pictures without intending to capture anything in particular or do anything with them. You never know what you're gonna end up finding some meaning in later, or just liking for no particular reason.


And finally, here's a picture of my bunny - a cosy friend who lives on my bed right now - and some weird wobbly mirror shots I took because to be honest, this mirror provides me with endless joy. Love to stare into it and watch reality bend into something unrecognisable. My favourite pastime.


1 comment:

  1. Nice Collection Team Lillyanshton...
    why dont you try wordpress you have an awesome collection with good writing skills

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x