Outfit: Red, Blue, & Bunny


I think without realising it I have gotten really into wearing red and light blue. Such a friendly colour combo. Also, here's me with a large bunny. That's important. Just look at him and his beautiful blue ribbon. I could only hope to be as stylish and cool as him.


I'm very into wearing shirts like this because they hit that beautiful spot where you could be going to an office, or straight to bed. That's the perfect look. An ambiguous look that could be a pyjama situation or a professional situation. Note that it has little flowers on it. I love those little flowers.


I love wearing red because it feels like the most bright and alarming but nice colour. It alerts you to its presence, and you're like, "am I looking at a strawberry who has transformed into a person right now?" That's also the feeling I would like to convey. That I may have been a fruit brought to life by a witch's spell. A business pyjama fruit.


I do keep thinking about getting a red dress of some kind though. Then I can be fully red. The big tomato approaching you menacingly from across the street. Good.


The comfy shirt and skater skirt combo also creates a nice silhouette whilst being intensely comfortable and airy, so that's nice. Honestly, how I would live my life without skater skirts I do not know. The shirt is from Tesco and the skirt is from H&M. The bunny was an Easter bunny found in Morrisons earlier this year (you know... when Easter is). He has a very large bum, which I feel is a detail I need to mention.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x