Hands & Bunnies


I so rarely make scans in good daylight that the bright white space in these stunned me for a second when it showed up, until a cloud moved in front of the sun just before I made the fourth one. I like them like this, though, and should remember to make more when it's light out. Get up in the morning, scan your face. The normal routine.


I like the fuzzy edges fading into light, it sort of looks more surreal than a fade into shadow. I like both, but it's interesting. The subtle differences in feel that come from whether it's light or dark.


Anyway, here's my bunny. I thought I'd scan him. I think I might make a bunch of scans of my hands soon, actually, because besides the face they are maybe the most interesting thing to watch change. Maybe my favourite part of the body, just because they're responsible for everything and they're kind of the primary connection to the world. I don't know, but anyway check them out I think they're good and I recommend them. You can pick stuff up with them. It's really good.

It's almost 2019 already. I'll see you out there in the fuzzy light.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x