Journal Quest


Here are some green and orange things. Just some quick and leisurely little paintings. Sometimes I really like to paint pretty early after I get up. Have breakfast, put some true crime YouTube videos on (I don't know why they're being recommended to me, but I guess this is a new phase), and paint some stuff in the morning.


Doing something creative super early always makes me feel good because it's like I'm ahead of the day. The day can't go faster than me. I'm on top of everything. I'm first at doing something. Time can't win. I don't know, it just feels nice to have already done something. I usually check some stuff online first thing, but it's really nice to take some time to read or draw or write something before anything else. Speaking of reading, I really ought to finish the book I'm reading right now, but I guess I'll probably read a bunch over the Christmas period.


Here are some journal pages. Some shellshocked little animals. I like the difference in brightness between these pages. The subdued look is nice. A gentle painting.


However many journal pages I fill in, there are always more. An endless succession of journals to fill. I will never catch them. I kinda like that though. The never-ending journal quest.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x