Colourful Miscellany (& Dogs)


Got some paintings for ya, haven't I? That's right! I thought I'd use all the colours, or at least MANY of them. I love to have a lot of mysterious and miscellaneous colour blobs floating around, of course. We all know this. So here are some dreamy little bunnies and dogs.


Sometimes you start painting a thing and then that thing has to be become a formless shape - perhaps an abstract warning. I say, follow that natural urge and assume each formless shape is indeed a coded message transmitted though eldritch hidden technology. That's what I advise.


I love this super watery bunny, and all the colourful miscellany around her. When I paint stuff like this that has a lot of colours and shapes and chaos-es to it, it really feels like I've satisfied some kind of deep feeling. Like, here it is. Here's my thing. It's meaningless, and blobby, and the most fundamentally me thing of all for those reasons.


I really like these dogs too, and I've started drawing these round paws lately. I'm not sure why I've started doing that all the time now, but it's kinda nice feeling to draw a buoyant paw like this. A beautiful little squishy orb. It's a good shape.


The squishy-orb-pawed dogs. I love them. Ahhh, so many dogs, so little time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x