Dogs Should Wear Hats


Hat dog? Yeah that's right, he's a dog, and he has a hat. What a charming and stylish dog. I have never been so impressed. I don't know what the cloud of pink mystery is about, but I trust that's also part of the look. I respect it. It's really not my place to question these things.


Anyway, here are some colourful paintings. I've been enjoying putting the occasional small hat on some creatures recently. It really does add a perfect little bit of sartorial flair. It's a beautiful thing, a small hat like that. I really should have given more of these guys hats, but I don't want to bombard them with hats. Only so many hats are allowed.


I love this painting of a bunny floating through the air amongst numerous strange shapes. I love to float through the amongst numerous strange shapes, personally. It's a great activity.


Look at this soft, sweet cat dog creature. I've noticed that the more I draw cats, the more they merge into dogs. Who can tell which paintings are cats, and which are dogs? It shall be a beautiful hybrid creature. A cog, I'll call it.

I love the gentle happy blue and the earthy green here, alongside a nice soft pink/red. Such nice, gentle colours.

Look at this bright and wild bunny though:


She knows what she wants.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x