Fitting Room Focus: 2 Suits


Hello, I'm suits. I'm the suits wearer. Here with suits.

I thought I'd try out some of the workwear H&M has to offer right now and see how their suit options fare. They were pretty good.


My first option was this grey check suit. I think a light coloured suit is very cool. The blazer had a tie around it near the bottom, but I thought I'd avoid going full "short person in the '80s" with that. It's a pretty nice fit and style, although truly I need a section of suit stuff for short people.


Next up I found this navy blue pinstriped situation. The trousers here are a super wide, flared cut, which I actually think looks way better on me than I could have imagined (although they are, alas, too long). I think this suit is cut really nicely and has a much more curved sort of shape to it, which is interesting. Much more of a '70s kind of look, in terms of silhouette at least, but somehow it works really well.


Of course, I didn't note down the prices for any of these, because I was busy in that special little place in my head fully reserved for the awe and wonder of suits. Never mind. You can just guess how much they are. Such fun!

2 comments:

  1. I can't decide which of the cool suits is my favourite!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They will have to fight each other to the death, so we can finally decide!

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x