My Cat Friend

Here I am hanging out with my friend Dodo, who is a cat I know. He likes to sit by me and lie down and maybe lick himself, and it's a nice time. Always a very relaxing and chilled out experience. He doesn't even want to write any tweets! Sometimes, though, I will do tweets about our time together. I don't think he minds if I tweet. He just doesn't have any interest in tweeting himself, which I respect.


Anyway, I know we all are very aware that hanging out with a cute animal pal is a great time and a very therepeutic and pleasant thing to do, but still every time I do it I think the sheer level of goodness that it brings me is understated, so I thought I may as well write this post about how nice it is. You know, just to be grateful, just to remind myself of this one true joy - and also so I have an excuse to post more photos of us together, because that also brings me great joy.


I don't know what it is about taking photos of yourself having a cool time, but I will never stop loving taking fifty photos of myself doing one particular thing. Like, I gotta document it, the thing that is happening, but it also becomes a fun activity in itself. Posing, making silly faces, positioning the camera, and in this case finding out what particular effects the Huji app has added to each image. It's a fan cataloguing/organisational process, it captures something about me and hopefully makes me look nice, and it serves as a precious reminder of a lovely moment. A pure delight.


Hang out with a cat sometime. Get a cat's perspective on things. It's a good time.

2 comments:

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x