Diary: Old Friends & Suitcases


September has been a strange month. I saw an old friend, who I didn't recognise for a second because he grew a huge beard since the last time I saw him (it's a strong look). We saw a very cool band called Yumi and the Weather, and although it took me an embarrassingly long time to find the pub they were playing at, it was really nice. I miss going to small gigs like that. I used to go to so many of them, but I guess the way you do things just changes sometimes. It's kinda funny to think about. Still, it's nice to go every once in a while. It's maybe more relaxing when it's occassional.


I guess I've been pretty sleepy (as always) recently, but I have obtained a small Kylo Ren figure to entertain me, and I've been watching plenty of stuff. I get so into watching new Netflix originals. They have truly sucked me in. My friend introduced me to The Twilight Zone too, and I'm so happy because it's the greatest thing.


I've been trying out some bits and pieces of animation, and I'd like to keep doing that. Maybe I'll spend some time on animating some cute gifs soon. Some happy bunny gifs. Something like that. I also ended up forgetting about filling in my diary for a while, so from the 15th to 19th I just used that space as a big diary entry for the 19th.


It's kinda cool to be able to ramble for once in this diary, since each day's section is so small, usually I don't get to do that. And some days just have more to them. The 19th was a day of packing and getting things ready to go to New York. I love the feeling of being all packed. I know where everything is. I know what's happening. It gives me a sense of peace. I am READY.


My suitcase had gotten pretty musty, but I cleaned it up and it survives. After that I pretty much watched stuff and drew some pictures to upload for when I'll be away. I love to be both excited and relaxed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x