Painting Some Cards


I painted these sweet and peaceful friends on a few blank cards, and now I've almost gone through a whole pack of them. I highly recommend drawing or painting your own cards. It's really nice to send someone a nice little card that you decorated yourself.

These aren't really styled much like greetings cards though, so I might try doing some that have more occasion-themed designs. Halloween will be coming up soon, after all, so I might do some spooky cards. And then send them all to myself. Thanks, me!


It's also pretty satisfying painting on a perfect square. It feels so neat, so perfect, like maybe I was predestined to paint these cards on this day. It's what I was born to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x