Gross


Here are a few mystery scans. If you wanna know what I'm listening to while writing this post, it's the song "Maybe Maybe" by a-ha. A good song. Although earlier I was listening to the strange and relaxing stuff from my ambient & calm Spotify playlist. I don't usually listen to instrumental stuff very often, but sometimes it's the perfect thing. Sometimes it's exactly what I need.


It's kinda inherently gross to scan your face, just because your breath creates condensation on the scanner bed and there will be oil transfer from your skin and stuff like that. If you do it a lot, like I do, then you'll notice it a lot, but of course scanning your tongue in any way is even more gross. This probably means I clean my scanner more than a lot of people might, though, so it's all okay. It's fine.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x