Diary: Bee Movie & Wasp Friendship


Lately I've been THRILLED every time I've felt the slightest hint of cold, so that's been going nicely for me. I genuinely needed the services of a jumper, and I was so happy about it. I've been listening to a whole lot of Neil Sedaka (my idol, my king, etc) and eating a lot of yoghurts. The ones with little chocolate balls. They're the best.


I had a lot of pizza last weekend and watched a bunch of old videos from two of my favourite YouTube people, Chels & Jim, as well as the greatest vampire movie of all time, 'What We Do in the Shadows'. It's so good. Also Bee Movie, which I will say nothing about. I have no further comments to make at this time.


For some reason I got super into listening to John Denver last week. He's very good. I love to listen to John Denver and softly weep. I also went to Chessington World of Adventures, foolishly, and only managed to go on three rides. It was fun though. There were a lot of wasps. They're my friends now.


Right now it seems to have dipped back into some sunny weather, but the fun news is that I got a new phone after three years of using a slowing phone that was honestly pretty slow from the beginning. My new phone is really cool though, and it was pretty cheap, so I'm really happy, and I gotta draw a bunch of stuff and probably nap. Cool.

2 comments:

  1. Your diary always gives of a kind of in-the-moment slowness and cosiness. It makes me want to take life slow and enjoy the little things.
    What kind of agenda do you use? Right now I've got one with 3 to 4 days a page and I never have enough writing space. One to two days a page would be perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope you do get a chance to ~enjoy the little things~ because that's always a nice time! :-) It's a 2 per page, but Sundays have a whole page for themselves.

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x